Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I'm your puppet

Is it common knowledge or is there only a few people that know Bush usually doesn't talk for himself in public addresses? Just a tidbit of information I wanted to jot down while I had it on my mind.

Just FYI, Bush has an earpiece that all his speeches are transmitted to him through. No biggie. News anchors and security guards and lots of presidents use earpieces. Well I'm not sure of presidents, but earpieces aren't uncommon. I think it would be totally funny if someone jammed his signal... lol.

But for all of you that thought he looks and sounds like an lost idiot when he gives speeches it's just that he's listening to his earpiece. That's why he talks in short spurts and has an unatural pace to his speeches.

Some of the places he has to pause to listen to the next line is funny, and what's even funnier is when he misunderstands what is transmitted. Just this week he said that the world would be better of if we "did" leave Iraq....lol.

Anyway, W. Bush is a great guy, and just cause he can't speak for himself doesn't have anything to do with his ability to run a nation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home