Tuesday, September 21, 2004

New standards for declaring war

Dear You,

And by "You" I mean the dupable american public that will fight for my oil interests all over the world.

I've been mislead into war by my peoples, but I want you to be confident in my resolve that I'd do it just the same if I could. 1037 dead, Halliburton richer (and my family and friends too) and me sippin pina colada's off the back of my yatch as I make these tough presidential decisions.

p.s. pardon my Fruedian slip up about the world being a better place if we pulled out of Iraq, but I'm just a dummy repeating what I hear in my ear peace. I'd like to say I did have the wit to realize I made a boo boo. I'm gettin good at this. I'm starting to recognize misinformation from my peoples. I think I covered that slip up well. heh heh.

I'm done. Thank you.

.... oh I almost forgot. My new standards for war are: if you've ever pissed us off, if you have something worth taking over and if I can pin the excuse of you at least thinking about WMD then we're commin for you. So moms gear up your sons...(and please buy them personal armor before taking them to the deployment center this time - you're making American mothers look like you don't even care about our own)

So vote for me cause Iran, North Korea and some other wars are next.. Oh wait... scratch North Korea -- They got butkus. But rest assured Iran is next, cause after all they fit the bill just as well if not better than my current standards for Iraq.

George W. Bush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home