Monday, September 27, 2004

Pick On Someone Our Own Size

I content that the President is truly a whimp by picking fights with the littlest guy on the WMD block... first read this Republican's POV
-----------------
A smart republican once said...
-----------------
Funny how we're all hyped up over the Middle East... N. Korea is a lot further along with it's nuclear program. I think some politicians are a little "limp dicked" when it comes to fighting a real threat. (read link below)

And world peace is when only your team has the upper hand. Who exactly decides who gets to play GI Joe and who doesn't? (sarcasm/idiom translator: if you've got a white guy saying I want a missle, and a sandnigger saying I want a missle... who has the right to have the missle?)

Americans are the only people that have ever used a NUCLEAR WMD, and we didn't use it on gun toting men, we dropped them on bottle warming moms back at the men's home. I'm sure that makes us the authority on who can or can not responsibly handle WMD's (espcially the nuclear type..) again that's sarcasm.

-------------------
Sidebar for those that still have their blinders on... (namely this guy named Bub that posted a comment)

Any particular facts wrong Bub. Or are you just flailing at an arguement here?

Please list any corrections/disputes and your source for such information and I'll be glad to make corrections (now there's a novel concept, assessing what you've done and taking corrective action in the context of being enlightened to new information... gee, I wonder if a president should do that)

BTW, Obviously you're - just - not - getting - it (that's just the nature of righties). All the irrational parts are where I'm 'sarcastically' take the "Extreme Right POV". You know what sarcasm and mocking is right? LOL that's the beauty of being crass. The dipshits just don't get it.

For example: If I say, "it's much better to drop a bomb then drop aid, rather than just negotiate humanitarian aid in a civilised manor" what I'm really saying is that you war monger types are idiots. And I think it's funny that people actually read some of my mocking rants and are like, "brotha, you da man!!! I totally love it everytime a scum suking Iraqi dies! Kill em all!"

I know that's the way you think Bub, so I just like to play into it, cause the rest of us intelligent half of America understands the irony, hypocracy and out right stupidity in people like you's political views.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home